Montana Child Support The Treasure State

(No Ratings Yet)

Montana Child Support

How do you know if you qualify for child support? Child support is available to all single parents in need of financial assistance from the non-custodial parent. In order to receive child support services, you must first fill out an application with the state of Montana. When apply for child support, there will be a non-refundable application fee. The state will then locate and notify the non-custodial parent. If the allege father denies any claims of the child, you are able to have a paternity test performed. If you or the non-custodial parent do not reside in the state of Montana, you may still qualify for assistance.

There are several different services that are available when applying for Montana child support. For Instance, you have financial support and medical support available to you when applying for child support services. In the state of Montana, child support cases must be modified every several years. The reason for the modifications is to keep up with the non-custodial parent’s pay. If the parent receives a raise or any promotions, the Montana child support must modify to see if the child support payments need to be raised. The opposite happens when the non-custodial parent takes a cut in pay or loses their job. When applying for child support, you will also receive medical coverage for your child/children from the non-custodial parent. The non-custodial parent is required to provide medical assistance and is factored in to the amount of child support that is paid.

Montana child support enforcement ensures that a non-custodial parent pays child support on a regular basis. There are many methods to enforcing child support, here are a few of those methods: seizure of cash assets, passport denials, and tax refund interceptions. There are many more methods that will be enforced if the non-custodial parent refuses to pay child support.

In today’s time there many children who are raised with only one parent. Assistance from the non-custodial parents must be provided in order for the child/children to live a decent life. As a parent you must located and establish paternity so that the courts can order child support from the other parent. Because with support from the other parent, you will be sure that your child will live a life that they deserve.

For more information on Montana child support please click the links below.

Word count: 398

Comments are closed.