The parasite is not just a problem faced by animals…it has also become a problem in humans. It has been estimated that 85 to 95% of people worldwide are now infested by different types of parasites. As a matter of fact, there have now been 381 species found in human beings. The parasite location goes like this:
Parasite infections in the alimentary tract…197 different species, parasite infections in the cavities, organs, and tissues…107 different species , parasite infections in the circulatory system…21 different species, and finally parasite infections in the skin and tissues…56 different species.
Infestations of the parasite may do any or all of 6 things:
1. Cause physical damage to the body by perforating the intestines, the circulatory system, the lungs, the liver, other organs and tissue essentially making Swiss cheese of them.
2. Weaken, damage or block certain organs.
3. Lump together into a mass. A parasitic infestation may even exist in the brain, heart, lungs and other organs.
4. Rob the host of nutrients, taking a portion of the nutrients on which the host depends.
5. Poison the host with their wastes. In the best case, the host does double duty disposing of its own waste and the waste of the parasite that is within. Worse, when the host has difficulty disposing of the waste from the parasite, a poisoning occurs called verminous intoxification.
6. Fool the host into believing the parasite is part of the its own body which allows the parasitic population(s) to grow unaffected by any of the body’s normal defense mechanisms.
What could the symptoms be?
– Feeling tired most of the time (Chronic Fatigue)?
– Having difficulty in losing, (or gaining), weight no matter what you do?
– Suffer with restlessness and anxiety?
– Waking up multiple times during the night?
– Have digestive problems (gas, bloating, constipation or diarrhea that come and go but never really clear up)?
– Suffer with food sensitivities?
– Develop allergic reactions?
– Have joint and muscle pains?
– Get itchy skin, hives, rashes, or other skin disorders?
– Have food cravings?
– Just can’t figure out why you do not feel really great and neither can your doctor?
These are just a few of the symptoms and if you have any of them chances are you are infected with a human parasite and you need to do a parasite cleanse!
Submitted by John Jarvis
Word count: 414