Interested in boosting your affiliate commissions? There isn’t one “magical” secret to increase your affiliate commissions, but here are some simple steps you can take to make more money through affiliate programs right now.
1. Capture e-mail addresses with an “opt-in” list before sending your visitor to the merchant vendor web site.
2. Write an un-biased review article about the product or program you are promoting. Be sure that you mention some weaker points of the program and keep your article honest. This will lower the audiences defenses, as well as increase your articles click through ratio.
3. Promote products that offer residual or recurring income commissions, such as web hosting packages, auto responders, and membership sites.
4. Give away free Viral E-book PDF’s loaded with your affiliate links throughout.
5. Create your own Internet marketing ebook, and sell it for $25-35 while giving your customers full resale rights. Fill the e-book with 5-10 of your own affiliate links.
6. Create an affiliate marketing blog and update your content and keywords often. Occasionally, place some affiliate links to quality merchant products, this helps affiliates succeed.
7. Create simple yet affective internet marketing formula that can be condensed into a 10-20 page free PDF. Load the e-book with your affiliate links, products needed for your specific forumla to prosper.
8. Use your opt-in list and start your own affiliate marketing newsletter with valuable information on the best multi-tier affiliate marketing programs. If you had a list of 1000+, and each person were your sub-affiliate to 4 or 5 of the top affiliate programs, not to mention many of them will also buy the products, your affiliate commissions would be through the roof.
9. Join some two-tier affiliate programs and create an affiliate programs review directory of the top ten affiliate programs on the web. Optimize your pages for the keywords “two-tier affiliate program”, “multi-tier affiliate program”, “free affiliate programs”, etc.
10. When running a Yahoo Overture or Google Adwords ad, capture people’s e-mail addresses with your opt-in list, instead of sending a prospect directly to a merchant from your site page. You can easily entice prospects to join your opt-in mailing list by offering a free PDF e-book. Of course, this will contain affiliate links of your own! Make it a viral PDF to increase your income from all of your affiliate marketing campaigns.
Start using these 10 steps today and boost your affiliate marketing campaign now!
Word count: 399